- Download and install TSPrint for Mac if you plan on printing from the hosted environment: Download TSPrint.
- Once installed, go to your Applications folder and find TSPrint. Double-click the icon to launch it. If it launches properly, you should see a printer icon listed in the top right of your screen by the time and date on the Menu bar.
- Please select the button below and insert the username sent to you in your Welcome Email to download the pre-configured Remote Desktop settings.
- Move the downloaded file to the desktop.
- Open the Finder.
- Select Downloads.
- Find the RightNetworks.rdp file.
- Click on the RightNetworks.rdp file and drag it to the Desktop.
- Download and install the correct Remote Desktop for Macs: newer (Intel-based).
- Once installed, go to your Applications folder and find Microsoft Remote Desktop.
Note: It may be located at the end of the applications since this was the last item downloaded.
- Double-click the Microsoft Remote Desktop icon.
Note: (Optional) Right-click on the Microsoft Remote Desktop icon in the dock, highlight Options and select Keep in Dock.
- With the application open select File in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
- Select Import.
- Select Desktop.
- Double click on the RightNetworks.rdp file.
- The new connection should now be displayed in the main window under My Desktops.
- Double-click the new connection to log in.
- Alternatively you can double click on the RightNetworks.rdp file that should now be located on your desktop.
Note: If when double clicking on the shortcut the remote desktop window does not open in full-screen you may have multiple applications that open .rdp files. If that is the case please use the steps below to set Microsoft Remote Desktop as the default application for .rdp files:
- Right-click on the RightNetworks.rdp shortcut on your desktop.
- Select Get Info.
- Open the dropdown menu under Open With.
- Select Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Select Change All.
Now when double clicking on the RightNetworks.rdp shortcut it will launch using the correct application.
Note: If you would like to save your password follow the steps below:
- Highlight your connection in the Microsoft Remote Desktop application.
- Select Edit.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Close the window by clicking the red X in the upper left hand corner.