Below are steps for setting up a computer to log into Right Networks to access your Microsoft Office 365 hosted software.
You will want to ensure that you are logged out of Right Networks before attempting this setup. If at any issues or questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact the Right Networks Cloud Services Support team at 866-489-1563 x2.
PLEASE NOTE - Uniprint is incompatible with the Office 365 environment and TSPrint should be used instead. TSPrint can be downloaded using THIS LINK.
If you have never used Right Networks on the computer that you are currently setting up you can use the instructions below to run the Right Networks Setup Wizard to automatically configure your computer. The Setup Wizard will perform the following actions to ensure that your computer is configured to connect to the hosted environment and access your Office 365 applications:
To download the program click on the following link: Right Networks Setup Wizard.
Note: Should you encounter any problems with the Setup Wizard, please see our steps below for manually getting started.
1. Download and install the TSPrint Client.
2. Please download the Right Networks icon. You will be prompted to enter your Right Networks username when you do so.
If using Microsoft Internet Explorer: In the bar that appears at the bottom of the browser, click the small arrow on the save button and then select Save As. Then in the window that appears, select Desktop in the left column and click Save.
If using Google Chrome: Click on the small arrow next to the name of the file that appears in the small box in the bottom-left corner of the browser and choose Show in Folder. A window will open. In this window, the RightNetworks.rdp file will be highlighted. Drag this file to the Desktop.
If using Mozilla Firefox: Choose Save File, then OK. Click the Down Arrow at the top of your browser and then right-click on the rightnetworks.rdp file and choose Open Containing Folder. A window will open. In this window, the RightNetworks.rdp file will be highlighted. Drag this file to the Desktop.
3. Once the icon is on your Desktop simply double-click the icon and enter your Right Networks password.
1. Locate your Microsoft Remote Desktop icon, it may be a shortcut on your desktop or an icon on your toolbar.
2. On the General tab, if you see a message that says, "Saved credentials will be used to connect..." click Deleteand the Yes. If you do not see this message, skip this step.
3. In the Computer field enter your server name. This should be RNcloud1.rightnetworks.com or RNcloud2.rightnetworks.com. You should be able to find this information in your setup email from Right Networks.
4. In the username field, enter the following: rightnetworks\"Your RightNetworks Username"
5. Click the Save button and then click Connect.
NOTE: All users must properly logoff of their Right Networks account in order to save the Office 365 credentials. The proper way to logoff is:
Start > Log Off
Clicking X at the top of the screen does not properly log you out of Right Networks. This only temporarily disconnects your session and then forces a logout which does not save any credentials.