Set up Exchange-based email account
NOTE: The appearance of Androids can vary so use these steps as a guide or consult the manufacturer's help for your particular device.
When asked for a server name please use the following: outlook.office365.com
Scroll down for built-in Mail app.
1. Open Outlook for Android. If you haven't already, you can download Outlook for Android from the Google Play Store.
2. Go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
3. Type your full email address, then tap Continue.
4. Enter your email account password and tap Sign In or Next.
5. Tap Yes or Allow to give Outlook permission to sync calendar, contacts, etc. You're now ready to use Outlook for Android!
1. Tap the Gmail app icon to open it. (If an update is needed follow the below instructions)
2. Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner > Settings > Add account > Exchange.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT choose "Outlook, Hotmail, and Live" unless you want to set up your account as an IMAP account.
3. Enter your full Email Address and tap Next. You will then be prompted for your Password and click Next.
4. You may be asked to fill out some additional information. Please be sure to use the correct Server as seen in the picture below. The rest of the information can be taken as default.
5. Follow any prompts you may get, including security permissions. You may also be asked to set your sync settings and a display name.
If you use Office 365 for business, you may also be asked to give additional security control. In this case, choose Activate.