Microsoft Outlook’s Forward as Attachment feature can help us forward a single email message as an attachment easily.
1. Open a mail folder in the Navigation Pane, and click to select the email message that you will forward later.
2. Forward it as an attachment:
A. In Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016, please click the More > Forward as Attachment in the Respond group on the Home tab;
B. In Outlook 2007, please click the Actions > Forward as Attachment.
3. Compose the forwarding message, and click the Send button.
By default, if you select multiple email messages and then click the Forward button on the Home tab (or Actions > Forward in Outlook 2007), these email messages will be added as attachments in the forwarding message automatically. See screen shot:
This section will guide you to forward original email messages as attachments automatically in Microsoft Outlook 2010 or later versions.
1. Click the File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Mail in the left bar.
3. Go to the Replies and forwards section, click the When forwarding a message: box, and click to select the Attach original message from the drop down list. See screen shot below.
4. Click the OK button to exit this dialog box.
From now on, when you forwarding an email message in Outlook 2010 and 2013, the original message will be added as an attachment automatically.